Let us revisit what he said in December 2012 in regards to 2013's happenings....
Some of these are so damn vague they could take on all sorts of different meanings but the truth is that nothing that perilous or awful happened here in 2013. Is there division? Yes, but there always is. Peril and turmoil could mean anything.
- The country is in great peril
- It will come a financial reckoning, debts called in, money devalued, people on fixed incomes will suffer. Creditors will seize assets to pay back debts.
- It will be a time of great turmoil.
- God says to get out of debt and hold all your purchasing to a bare minimum to prepare for those times.
- God’s glory will shine everything. Many will turn to God and many will curse and revile God.
- It will be a time of great division with the worse rebellions and turmoil ever seen before.
- It will be a time of miracles and favor for CBN but very tough of people who don’t know God and live in the world.
Here's what I think 2014 will be like ala Pat.
- The economy will continue a weak march towards recovery
- The new healthcare laws may or may not be a good thing
- Americans will still continue to max out their credit cards but at least it will help stimulate the economy
- Christians will keep claiming that they are discriminated against and persecuted
- Gays, transgendered folks, abortionists and birth control will still be blamed by the religious right for all sorts of stupid things.
- The sun will still shine, the grass stay green and the sky blue.